People have been finding out that faux stone is better! Many homeowners or business owners have been using faux stone instead of real stone for their home and business renovations! See why you should too!
- Desirable Installation Perks: Faux Stone Panels are lightweight and easy to install. With simple woodworking tools, you can make virtually any adjustments by simply cutting it to the desired shape and dimensions. With adhesive and screws you have the look of days worth of work in a few hours and with lower labor costs if you do the project yourself.
- Get that Consistent Look: For a pattern with no variation in the grout lines the Faux Stone panels are a great choice! Faux Stone brick typically comes in panels that interlock together and give you a consistent and unified look despite the various persons and time frames that go into working on your project.
- Minimal Maintenance Needs: Faux Stone does not stain easily, there is no grout deterioration to deal with and no chipping away at the crumbling layers of aging stones. Even better, you can find these panels UV and water resistant and can even keep color lasting longer.
- Look of Real Stone: Faux Stone panels are made out of moldings that are created with the use of real stone. The molding creates a very real shape and texture taken from the actual stone which leaves the panel looking and feeling as realistic as the real thing.
- Affordable: The manufacturing process and material of the product allows Faux Stone to be much more affordable than real stone, yet with more advantages, including the savings on labor to install the products. Installation of these products are so simple that the cost of installation is reduced significantly.
Overall, Faux Stone is more affordable as well as convenient without putting a hole in your pockets for the look that you want.